Total Lunar Eclipse of 2014 April 15 - Totality Ends
About seven minutes before the end of totality, the southeastern corner of the Moon gros brighter as it nears the edge of the umbral shadow.
- Object: Total Lunar Eclipse of 2014 April 15 - Totality Ends
- Date/Time: 2014 April 15 at 07:46:23 UTC
- Location: Bifrost Astronomical Observatory, Portal, AZ
- Telescope: Vixen 80mm Fluorite Refractor (80mm, f/8, fl=640mm)
- Mount: Losmandy GM-8 German Equatorial Mount
- Camera: Nikon D7000
- Exposure: 1s, f/8, ISO 800
- File Name: TLE2014Apr-2025w.jpg
- Processing (Adobe Camera Raw): Color Balance, Exposure Adjustment
- Processing (Adobe Photoshop CS6): Curves
- Original Image Size: 4928 × 3264 pixels (16.1 MP); 16.4" x 10.9" @ 300 dpi
- Rights: Copyright 2014 by Fred Espenak. All Rights Reserved. See: Image Licensing.