Total Lunar Eclipse of 2014 April 15 - Penumbral Eclipse (Mag = 0.84)
The Moon in deep penumbral eclipse 10 mintes before the partial phases begin.
- Object: Total Lunar Eclipse of 2014 April 15 - Penumbral Eclipse (Mag = 0.84)
- Date/Time: 2014 April 15 at 05:48:27 UTC
- Location: Bifrost Astronomical Observatory, Portal, AZ
- Telescope: Astro-Physics 130EDF APO Refractor (130mm, f/5.9, fl=770mm) + Tele Vue 2X Powermate
- Mount: Astro-Physics 1600GTO
- Camera: Nikon D800
- Exposure: 1/250s, f/12, ISO 400
- File Name: TLE2014Apr-1050w.jpg
- Processing (Adobe Camera Raw): Color Balance, Exposure Adjustment
- Processing (Adobe Photoshop CS6): Curves
- Original Image Size: 4912 × 7360 pixels (36.2 MP); 16.4" x 24.5" @ 300 dpi
- Rights: Copyright 2014 by Fred Espenak. All Rights Reserved. See: Image Licensing.