2012 Partial Lunar Eclipse - Sequence 1
The partial phases of the eclipse are captured in this time sequence. The interval between each photo was 10 minutes.
Additional photos can be seen at: 2012 Partial Lunar Eclipse Photo Gallery.
For more information on this event, see: 2012 Partial Lunar Eclipse (NASA).
- Object: 2012 Partial Lunar Eclipse - Sequence 1
- Date/Time: 2012 June 04 from 09:50:22 to 11:30:04 UTC (10-minute intervals)
- Location: Portal, AZ
- Mount: Losmandy GM-8 Equatorial Mount
- Telescope: Vixen 90mm F/9 Fluorite Refractor (Focal Length = 810mm)
- Camera: Nikon D7000
- Exposure: 1/400s, f/9, ISO 200
- File Name: PLE2012-seq2w.jpg
- Processing (Adobe Camera Raw): Exposure Adjustment
- Processing (Adobe Photoshop CS5): Color Balance, Curves
- Original Image Size: 2800 X 16557 pixels (46.3 MP); 9.3" x 55.2" @ 300 dpi
- Rights: Copyright 2012 by Fred Espenak. All Rights Reserved. See: Image Licensing.